New Duel Academy
Welcome to the new duel academy (NDA). Please log in or register. Thank You.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) Empty
PostSubject: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 am

Any questions or doubts you have about the game or the academy, feel free to ask im a new MOD so i gently will help everyone that needs it. Anytime study
Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) Presentacin1x
My lame office *OWNAGE*

Last edited by Yami-Malik on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Konstantinos Zorbas

Konstantinos Zorbas

Location Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 am

welcome to moderators.
Back to top Go down
https://newduelacademy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 am

nice office xD

have fun as a mod Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 am

Congratz in making it to the Mod Group Smile Hope you do a good job xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 am

I have some site suggestions, maybe we can create a special zone to post our recommendations on the main page. But for now ill post mine here.

First, the deck and special shops are arriving to this academy and we all need duel points to start being active in that sense, i suggest contests to get DPs in another way (other than dueling) for example we can do a "Lottery Game" or "Create Card Competitions" or get duel points on the amount of posts we make here, those are just examples, that kind of things cause we all need DPs now. So consider it plz and give out opinnions, well but of course first the admins need to accept those kind of activities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 am

um ok i will add to that topic!

any add ons to the site pm me and us 3 admins will discuss privately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Hey all, so i wont be on tomorrow, and probably the rest of the week, i honestly dont know when im comming back, maybe in 2 weeks or less. Me and my sister are moving to another city cause we enter to new schools in that other city, so my parents and all need to go and check stuff and idk when we r gonna have internet.
But anyways anytime i get the chance to log in i will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:26 pm

cya man gl in the future till u come back
Back to top Go down
Pharmacist

Pharmacist

Location Location : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 am

hf and come back asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 am

he should be back soon but in the mean time we should recruit some more members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Yes well im here now, i still dont have internet in my other new house, right now im in my other house which has internet, came to visit my friends and all. Im not not on, i rly rly rly hope that this week i will get internet cause i rly need it D:

Dont forget about me:!: Cause ill still be on once i get internet in the other house, right now im just visiting for the weekend.

EDIT: WOO i just realized i can moderate now, great:D so one more good reason to come bck asap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 am

So after 3 weeks of being inactive im finally bck (ty ty) So yes expect to see me more on KC and on the VDS and ofc in the academies....feels good to be bck (That was enough torture for u guys lmao! Not funny D:< Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:33 am

Wooow rly? I was demoted? Lmao no worries, i was pretty inactive this past month and im sorry for leaving o.o

Im bck tho idk if u wanna restore my rank and if not its alright too.
Back to top Go down
Konstantinos Zorbas

Konstantinos Zorbas

Location Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 pm

alright as ur back u are mod now Smile hf
Back to top Go down
https://newduelacademy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:30 am

Great thanks! But i dont have the power or tools to moderate..im in the group but i dont have the actions mods do...just like before -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)   Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yami Malik's room (MOD-OFFICE)
Page 1 of 1