New Duel Academy
Welcome to the new duel academy (NDA). Please log in or register. Thank You.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions box

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konstantinos Zorbas

Konstantinos Zorbas

Location Location : Greece

Suggestions box Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions box   Suggestions box EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:39 am

here u suggest your ideas tell me what to add and ill think it if your suggestion was good youll earn points.
Back to top Go down
https://newduelacademy.forumotion.com

Suggestions box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions box   Suggestions box EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am

I have one or two . First why don't you make hamachi nda for dorms , every dorm 1 ham + one general hamachi + test hamachi. Second tournament inside dorm ( slifer tournament , Ra tournament , Obelisk) and to select 1 admin or moderator to be in charge of one dorm , example you take obelisk , neoshaman ra , and someone third Slifer , that person can present room for their members and introduce them into rules , and that kind of stuff , be for their dorm on disposal all the time Smile

Back to top Go down
Lucci

Location Location : US

Suggestions box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions box   Suggestions box EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:02 am

I agree with what the above person said.

Also, maybe edit up the descriptions of the topics to make them sound more professional? Seeing the way that stuff is said seems kind of weird.

You should also try restarting the Hams the way other people do, probably try for 1 every month.

Probably should try to get atleast 1-2 more testers, and as the above said, leaders for each dorm. That should cover it for now, besides trying to get a brainstorming together for the shadow realm and king of games pyramid area.
Back to top Go down
Lucci

Location Location : US

Suggestions box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions box   Suggestions box EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:15 am

You should also, probably try to fix the profile settings stuff, so we can put down things like Birthday, Gender, etc.

Also fix the chatango box, as the coloring can mess with what we are trying to read, like the time of post and stuff
Back to top Go down

Suggestions box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions box   Suggestions box EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 am

hmm Lucci beware oki u made a double post here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions box   Suggestions box Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Duel Academy :: .:Welcome:. :: News/Anouncements-
Jump to:  
Member Of The Week #1
Pharmacist

Top posters
Konstantinos Zorbas
Suggestions box I_vote_lcapSuggestions box I_voting_barSuggestions box I_vote_rcap 
Pharmacist
Suggestions box I_vote_lcapSuggestions box I_voting_barSuggestions box I_vote_rcap 
rosum
TheCrazyDuelist
Darkneji12
Train Heartnet
Liquidkills
Lucci
NeoShaman
HatakeKakashi
Latest topics
» test needed
Suggestions box EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 am by Supreme king

» Hosting a Tournament
Suggestions box EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 pm by malek1qaz

» Train's Testing Office
Suggestions box EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 pm by malek1qaz

» United Duel Academy
Suggestions box EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:48 am by Staff

» new yugioh series
Suggestions box EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 am by evanfire505

» Rosum's Office